Friday, March 4, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Heart

...again.

I was meant to post this the Day after Valentines Day, and for some reason it was drafted, and I did not notice it!  Oops.  But there you go!  This gorgeous heart, that my hubby gave me is made out of Swarovski Crystal!  And it is a very light PINK color.  I LOVE THIS ITEM!




Happy Belated Valentine's day everybody!  I hope you had a lot of fun, and got something cute and special from those who matter the most!  Because I did, and was very very surprised!  This doesn't happen too often haha!
I woke up a little too late today, because last night me and my hubby had a wonderful dinner at PF Chang's!  My favorite place to eat!


And this is the beautiful flower my Valentine gave me... along with lots of chocolates....:)


1 comment:

  1. that crystal necklace is so cute. but it ain't a true crystal yet it is so beautiful. anyways just as they said fashion isn't about how expensive it is. its about how it looks good.

    ~Looking for Spa Wear? Check UniformPoint

    ReplyDelete